Tuesday 20 February 2007

Waiting to Explode to play Whelans on Feb the 21st

Great music event tomorrow night in Whelans, one of the "historic" venues for live music in dublin. The venue will host a live performance of the Mullingar celebrated rock band Waiting to Explode, open doors at 7.30 entrance 8 euros.

I personally attended to one of their gigs and I have to tell you they are not bad at all, very talented musician and good songs! But I won't tell you more as the best is if you check them out and don't listen to my stupid and incompetent opinion..... :-P

For more infos:
www.waitingtoexplode.com
www.myspace.com/waitingtoexplodemusic

Enjoy !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This band is one of the best live acts I have seen in a long time. They create so much energy on stage that its impossible not to love them. I have seen them numerous times and they have not failed to please! They also played
a fantastic set at my college with their own rendition of the Foo's 'everlong'. Waiting To Explode = Serious Talent. This band are going places so check them out now!